Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 100days ago25 Replies
 123days ago1 Replies
 182days ago13 Replies
 197days ago1 Replies
 201days ago0 Replies

Google Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of the Black Watch Forum Index -> Screenshots/Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruudwulf Shattershield

re: Worth a shot

Hail, Rangers!

We all know that sharing is caring...so here is introduced our weekly screenshot sticky!

Share a pic a week (not more, I don't want you to deplete your picture stock in one shot, and incidentally if we ALL share one pic each it'll be crowded enough ^^), with or without captions -- even though a little explanation actually adds to the sharing value. It could be you on top of Mount Doom with a duck face, your new outfit, your new horse, your old horse, a memory, a big hit, a good conversation, some fine landscape...your pick, really.

So I'll start.

Way back when I was levelling my Captain, near Ost Guruth. I see several characters riding past me, and then this. I know that the tilde before the name indicates a session play of some kind....I have yet to identify which one lets you play a unicorn! Unfortunately, I couldn't see how it killed these two mobs, but probably gored them with its horn :)

Have fun!

Ruudy

Hrotak
Steward

It's been nearly 2 years since we took this screenshot. See if you can spot yourself in the crowd :)

Ranger

re: Just keep running!!

Sometimes you just have to pause to enjoy the scenery!

Chicken Run

Where is this Ssys? Not sure if the LOTRO KFC is near here...

Ranger

Hrotak wrote:

It's been nearly 2 years since we took this screenshot. See if you can spot yourself in the crowd :)

Aww, Ned!  This makes me sad :(  I think I am the one in the Simblemyne outfit in the center-ish of the crowd (in purple)!  I'm pretty sure that was Fead's dressy outfit at that time (still one of her outfits but rarely used these days).  I'll see if I can dig up a good screenshot!

Save

Feadheras
Ranger

I had just discovered screenshots (didn't know about f12 yet) and took this of a very young Fridwyn on top of the ginormous bridge in Evendim.  Nearly four years ago (and I now have over 14k screenshots apparently lol...this is number 21).  Vintage Fead!

Annyia
Ranger

Where's the 'like' button on these things? I want to 'like' them all! ;) Especially Maen and Fio's wedding! Ruudy was such a wonderful officiant!

Fi, I just learned that we do have a like button on the forum - it's hard to see, but if you hover your mouse by the right side of people's posts, a little square and two triangles appear. That seems to be the upvote mechanic on here.

Glad y'all remember the wedding. Ned is behind Faed and the fireworks in his blue dress (sorry, "man robe"). I don't wear the cape anymore but sometimes you'll see me swap to that outfit when I turn a corner on Ranger runs. :P

Ranger

re: Brains

"Nobody move...I dropped my brains!"

Ssyndon
Ranger

Hrotak wrote:

Where is this Ssys? Not sure if the LOTRO KFC is near here...

Chicken runs (fun quests!) starting at a farm in the Shire.  I took the screenshot at a lake far NE of Bree.

back when lv 87 was a thing loaded into the game and well yea made me chuckle  back when lv 87 was a thing made me chuckle after loading into the game 

Ellethwenn
Ranger

breaking the rules a bit but this one was a old pick but a good one 4hrs with lots of bugs and resets but we did it haha was a good crew of people

Jaderen
Ranger

re: Wildermore Easter Egg

Lotro - Wildermore Easter Egg

Ruudwulf Shattershield

Funny to think Olm disconnected right after successfully landing n top of the Prancing Pony...couldn't even pat himself on the head :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of the Black Watch Forum Index -> Screenshots/Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: