Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 45days ago25 Replies
 68days ago1 Replies
 128days ago13 Replies
 143days ago1 Replies
 146days ago0 Replies

Google Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of the Black Watch Forum Index -> General quests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruudwulf Shattershield

re: Ranger Calendar

Bump -- Calendar updated.

Still waiting for Officers/Rangers to step up and in to propose whatever ideas they may have to help across all levels and centers of interests.

Cheers!

Ruudy/Alc

Jynxie Dragonfoot
Ranger

Thank you Ruudy!!!!   Love the newest of the new look!!!  AND I can find the newest posts!!!  You are a dear!  I hope you have a wonderful and very merry Christmas!  I also hope all the Rangers have a wonderful Christmas and remember the reason for the season!!!  Hugs all,  Jynxie

New posts have always been on the front page. For people with less than savviness re computer skills, I trimmed everything which might have been in the way and kept: the calendar, the poll, the news -- which have been moved to the top, because apparently on the left-hand side they were not so visible.

Still looking at solutions regarding the calendar (but Jack's solution sounds the best of all so far), at the potential monthly plans for this site, at out-of-game chat softwares, looking at Enjin for a possible replacement, new activities for the new year, new Officer assistance...and this computer is driving me very near the brink of sanity (like I wasn't already there ^_^') by taking about 5 solid minutes to open a web page. I can't let you imagine how long and how many attempts it took me to write this, almost on a par with trying to invite Sil into a fellowship :P

5 more days and I'll be back to civilisation.

I wish you all a very fine holiday. Take good care of you.

Ruudy

Jynxie Dragonfoot
Ranger

Thanks Jack,  I don't know about anybody else but I'm having a hard time finding new posts!  This new look is nice but couldn't the newest posts be on the front page as well?  I know I'm not the savviest person on a computer but I do ok!  Just never even saw this post until the little activity icon showed up when I logged in.  When you go to the forums there are posts from back in 2011 that pop up before the newest posts - just sayin!  Hope you can find THIS post!  LOL  Thanks for listening!  Jynxie

Hey Jack!

I know this calendar is far from ideal (not to say it's completely sh...nitzel).

I'll be looking for a work-around, and Google seems a decent choice if there is no export widget (haven't seen that the time I toyed with widgets, so don't keep your hopes high). You're right as it messes up a lot of stuff time-wise, so about time we did something about it.

Stay tuned!

Ruudy 

Jacksondorf
Ranger

As I was looking at the kin calendar, I was thinking...... (REALLY).  Wouldn't it be nice if there was an export widget to migrate the calendar to a google or iCal or any other shareable calendar format. Perhaps if these events were in each persons personal calendar it would make it easier to get the word out?  I now it would make things much simpler for me. Just a thought.  If there is no widget perhaps as a service at a small fee :-) I will manually extract the events and supply it on a shared calendar for personal download. Work?  did I just offer that?

Cheers

Needajack

Jump to: