Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 103days ago25 Replies
 126days ago1 Replies
 186days ago13 Replies
 201days ago1 Replies
 204days ago0 Replies

Google Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of the Black Watch Forum Index -> Player Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruudwulf Shattershield

re: A couple videos

Hail, Rangers!

I know for sure that since we are being disconnected every so often that we do have time to watch a few videos, in the meantime.

Here's the first one (and the others by the same person). I have to say that the guy knows how to film a game.

The second one is, it seems, a bloke who tests MMOs and posts the videos of his gaming, with live reactions and comments (please, watch for strong language there, so those who can't abide by swearing, don't watch). This one is very interesting as it's someone totally new to the game...and his reactions are...well... you'll see :-)

On a roundabout note, I'll just mention that I've been happier in the Rangers now than I've ever been. Thank you.

Happy watching!

Your faithful Servant, Ruud

Kurli Strongshield
Steward

re: A couple videos

second video is just plain funny...

... but the first one (with 3 parts) is truly amazing. It brought back many fond memories and reminded me of a few locations I need to revisit. 

Thanks for sharing with us Ruudy!

Jump to: