Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 103days ago25 Replies
 126days ago1 Replies
 185days ago13 Replies
 201days ago1 Replies
 204days ago0 Replies

Google Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rangers of the Black Watch Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

Which event would you support?
March through Bree
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
Fishing Tournament
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Ladies of the Black Watch Beauty Contest
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Cross-country Horse Race
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Scavenger Hunt (for crit items)
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Wedding/Party
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Curb Appeal/House Decorating Contest
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Last Card Louis
Ranger

re: Public Display of Kinship Unity - Colour

Black Watch tartan (Google it) is mostly a darkish blue and green check. If that's too hard, then I would suggest toss a coin to choose one or the other colour.
Jynxie Dragonfoot
Ranger

re: Public Display of Kinship Unity

Well of course I have to put in my 2 cents worth!  haha  Love the kin march idea!  That is what attracted me to this kin in the first place!!  That and the fact that the "upper levels" actually spoke to the "lower levels"!  I love that there is no difference between levels in this kin; everyone is a "friend" until they really DO become friends!  Don't worry about horse speed either; a walk speed is the same across the board!  Love the idea of wearing the same outfit too.  The band already does this and we get very positive feedback in the chat channels.  I have received emails and IM's thanking the band for playing; not to mention our ultimate goal of it being a great recruiting tool!  I like the idea of the band playing at different spots during the march and of course the fireworks are a great attractor!  I hope I can be around for the next march; great idea!  Jynxie

Nathrarad
Ranger

re: Public Display of Kinship Unity

The kin march isn't bad, but I hate having to go to Bree. I always get massive lag there. I really like the idea of the group photo. Some kind of Youtube video would also be cool. Additionally, I think that the idea stated previously about sparing might be fun. In fact, maybe a Youtube video that showed multiple things, like the kin march, a photo of all of our main characters, the band playing, and even some PvP sparing would be an awesome way to show off the kin.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: